Fast shipping, CN Redmi airdots 3 pro real in stock now.
Global Version Name: Redmi Buds 3 Pro , China Version Name: Redmi airdots 3 pro
Redmi Airdots 3 Pro/Buds 3 Pro :AI Noise Cancellation ;69ms Super low latency ; Support Wireless Charging
Frequency Response Range:20 – 20KHz
Mic Sensitivity: 35dBv/Pa
Bluetooth Version:5.2, Range:10m
Battery Capacity:35mAh(Earbuds)/470mAh(Charging Case)
Play Time(50%volume):6h(Earbuds)/28h(With Charging Case)
Charging Port:USB Type C
Note:1. About color difference: Due to the different of unit, shotting camera , display monitor what you see the color of the item will more or less different from reality products.
2. The protective silicon case are unbranded.
Redmi Airdots 3 Pro
35dB Intelligent Noise Reduction | 69ms Game Low Latency | Wireless Charging | 28h Long Battery Life
35dB Deep Noise Reduction*
AI Intelligent Scene Judgment
Triple Mircrophone Call Noise Reduction
Double Transparent Mode
69ms Game Low Delay
28 Hour Long Battery Life*
Support Wired & Wireless Charging
* When charging, make sure that there is no liquid or foreign matter in the charging port.
* The schematic diagram of the headset-related functions on the page. The product parameters are for reference only. Some product parameters may change due to changes in external factors such as environment and mobile phone system differences. Please refer to the actual product.
* The noise reduction depth is achieved by active noise reduction technology, which supports a maximum noise reduction depth of 35dB and can reduce background noise by up to 98%. The test data comes from the Chinese Academy of Metrology. The actual effect varies depending on the user's ear size, selected earplugs, ear canal structure, wearing posture, chewing, exercise and other conditions.
* Adaptive chat: You need to install the Xiaoai APP (scan the QR code of the outer packaging) on your mobile phone and open it in the Xiao Ai lab.
* Automatic game mode: It is necessary to cooperate with MIUI system and game acceleration application in Xiaomi and Redmi models that support MIUI12 version, and it is necessary to turn on "Automatic game mode" in the Redmi AirDots 3 Pro device page-laboratory of Xiao Ai APP Use after setting.
* The game delay data comes from Xiaomi Labs. The low-latency effect may vary due to the use of equipment, network environment and other reasons. Please refer to actual use.
* Endurance test conditions: the headset power is 100%, the headset volume is adjusted to 50%, the Bluetooth encoding method is AAC, and the active noise reduction function and transparent mode are turned off through the Xiaoai classmate APP, and the hot words of Xiaoai’s voice are turned off, and the adaptation is smooth Chat mode and other functions. Test content: When playing audio, fully discharge the battery of Redmi AirDots 3 Pro until one of the headphones stops playing. The specific usage time may vary due to usage conditions, charging conditions and environmental factors.
* The quick connection pop-up window needs to upgrade the mobile phone system to the latest stable version, which supports models Redmi Note 10 Pro, Xiaomi 11 series, Xiaomi 10 series, Redmi K40 series, etc. More models are being adapted, so stay tuned.
* Notebook quick connect pop-up window support models: Mi Notebook Pro X 15 OLED, Mi Notebook Pro X 14, Mi Notebook Pro 15, Mi Notebook Pro 14, RedmiBook Pro 15, RedmiBook Pro 14, Redmi G Gamebook, RedmiBook 16, RedmiBook 14 Ⅱ, RedmiBook Air 13. Due to driver and hardware limitations, your experience on other notebooks will not be guaranteed. More notebooks are being adapted one after another, please go to: http://plus.miui.com/ to download the MIUI+ software
* Wireless charging: The center of the wireless charging is about 8mm above the Redmi logo on the back of the headset box. You need to align this center with the center of the wireless charger for charging. The charging indicator lights up to indicate that the wireless charging is normally turned on.
* The IPX4 waterproof test is based on GB/T 4208-2017 "Enclosure Protection Level (IP Code)", and passed the test of Suzhou Product Quality Supervision and Inspection Institute. The test report number is WPHE210546. The results show that the project meets the GB/T 4208-2017 standard.
* You can search for the sound of the earphone in the MIUI pop-up window setting or the Xiaoai app on Android. The earphone does not support external sound when it is in the charging box. According to the data of Xiaomi Labs, to find the sound at close range, the distance between the mobile phone and the headset must be within 10 meters in a barrier-free and quiet environment, and the headset and the mobile phone must maintain a Bluetooth connection. Please refer to the actual situation.
* The dual-device connection function is enabled by default, and some third-party media applications may have sound output or switching failures during service switching. If you choose to turn off this function, please connect to Xiao Ai's app. Xiaomi mobile phones need to upgrade Xiao Ai's app version to v5.19.10 and above. For other Android phones, please upgrade Xiao Ai's app version to v2.10.10 and above, select Turn off the "dual device connection" switch. (IOS currently does not support turning off this feature)
* Adaptive noise reduction function: the mobile phone needs to install the supporting version of the Xiaoai classmate APP (scan the QR code of the outer packaging), connect the headset successfully through the Xiaoai classmate APP, wear the left and right earphones, enter the Xiaoai device details interface, and switch to the reduction In the noise mode, manually select to turn on the "adaptive" mode under noise reduction in the APP.
* MIUI+: MIUI+ is a service designed by MIUI for seamless collaboration between mobile phones and laptops. Crossing the ecological boundary of Android and Windows, it brings an excellent collaborative office experience for Xiaomi mobile phone users.